FRUSTRATED WITH YOUR MOVEMENT?
Is this it?
You may be at the beginning of your journey, only recently having been diagnosed or discharged from hospital; or finding things are becoming more and more difficult.
A specialist assessment by Horizon Neurological Physiotherapy can help you to address these challenges and achieve your full potential.
Take control and give us a call today for a FREE telephone consultation to see how we can help.
Have you tried specialist neurological physiotherapy?
Change is possible, often long after the onset of a neurological condition. It is also possible to take positive steps towards loss of movement and function even if your condition is likely to worsen over time.
- We use our extensive experience in movement analysis to assess the impact of your condition upon your body, your ability to move and the life you wish to lead.
- If you have experienced loss of movement for any length of time then its possible that joint stiffness or muscle weakness are some your greatest barriers to movement. We will use our specialist assessment skills, knowledge and experience to address those barriers and reveal your true potential.
- We target specific areas of your body intensively to gain effective results that positively improve your ability to function.
- We use a “hands on” approach so you experience movements your body would struggle to produce on its own.
- We are skilled in specialist equipment that can promote better movement such as Saebo and FES.